Wednesday, October 18, 2006

http://www.math.purdue.edu/MA154

I have a math exam tonight. It's the second one of the semester, and I really am terrible at trigonometry. I've been sick all week, and I'm really tired. I've been getting up a few hours earlier than my classes start to take Madam Adam to his classes- he sprained his ankle pretty bad playing football over the weekend and can't walk very fast.... he really can only hobble. My exam starts in less than half an hour and I don't feel ready for it. I am so nervous, and so tired, and feel so crappy. I can only pray that I will do well- I've gone to all the classes, done all but a couple of the homework assignments, take AMAZING notes, but still... I suck at math. Wish me luck, I'm off to Elliot.
hugs
love
ang
love
hugs
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

hey ang - i love you and hope you do well - i married a math freak so next time come over and we can study together - ok and when i say we - i don't mean me :)

8:56 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Matt Harmless said...

YOU are terrible at trig?

NOOO.... I don't believe it.

9:22 AM, October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home